Swimming Pool – Rules and Regulations
These rules are to ensure that the best interests of all members are served with regard to enjoyment and safety of swimming activities, the pool area and the care and maintenance of the facility.
- The pool is open from 6am to 9pm daily except between 9am & 2pm on Mondays.
- All members and guests, including children shall use the pool and other facilities in this area at their own risk.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member and will be subject to a Guest Fee.
- All members are kindly requested to shower before using the facilities and should be attired in proper swimwear.
- Children under ten years of age must, at all times, be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian.
- Glassware and Electrical appliances [including mobile phones] in the pool and jacuzzi are not permitted.
- Food and beverages will not be served and shall not be consumed while using the facilities.
- Members are advised to not leave any valuables unattended.
- Pool Chairs/Beds cannot be reserved; any Chairs/Beds vacated for an extended period shall be cleared for other guests.
- Members are requested to report any disturbances to the pool attendants.
- The Club will not be held responsible for any injury, harm or loss of personal items that may occur during the use of these facilities.
Kiddies Play Area
- To ensure hygiene please ensure that no footwear is allowed when using Kiddies Play Area.
- The use of the water slides and bouncers shall be restricted to children who are 4 feet or less in height.
- Toddlers should not be left unsupervised in the Kiddies Play Area.
- No footwear is allowed to be worn, by kids or adults in the Kiddies Play Area.
- Please limit the use of the Jacuzzi to 15 minutes to enable other members to also use the facility
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi even if accompanied by an adult
Basketball Court – Rules and Regulations
These rules are to ensure that the best interests of all members are served with regard to enjoyment, safety and the care and maintenance of this facility.
- All players shall wear appropriate clothing. Swimwear is not permitted on the basketball court.
- No other toys or sport equipment (other than appropriate basketball equipment) is allowed on the basketball court. This includes, but is not limited to, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Use of the basketball court is limited to basketball. Spectators and children who are not playing basketball shall remain outside the boundaries of the court.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied at all times by an adult while within the boundaries of the basketball court.
- Players must ensure the gate to the Basketball Court to be closed at all times whilst in use.
- Members and guests shall use this facility at their own risk. The club shall not be responsible for any injury, harm or damage caused whilst within the Basketball Court.