|Opening Times||Monday – Sunday||6 am – 12 midnight|
Is accommodation available? yes
Are reciprocal club members allowed to bring guests? Yes (only if residing in the club)
Are reciprocal members allowed to bring guests to stay? yes
Are children allowed? yes
Reciprocal Members May use Facilities no more than 40 days per calendar year.
Is there a dress code? yes
- Dress code applicable for entry to Tony’s Tavern Bar.
- “Members/Guests in sweaty attire after a workout/games not permitted entry.
- No flip flops/rubber slippers at anytime in the Bar.
- Slippers of any kind not permitted after 7.00 p.m.
- Sandals permitted after 7.00 p.m. Closed shoes preferred.”
- Smart Casual at all times. No shorts or open shoes, collarless shirts allowed in the bar after 7 p.m.
- No swimsuits allowed in Main Club House.
Is a visitor’s charge levied? Reciprocal Members – no charge. All guests- charged levied.
Is smoking permitted on the premises? yes (Only in open areas)
Are the following dining facilities available?
- Restaurant yes
- Drawing room yes
- Bar yes
- Are reciprocal members permitted to use all of these facilities? Yes
Are the following sporting facilities available?
- Swimming pool: yes
- Steam Room: yes
- Gymnasium: yes
- Badminton: yes
- Squash: yes
- Golf: yes – on pre notification
- Are reciprocal members permitted to use all of these facilities?: yes
Are the following services/facilities available?
- Library: yes
- Conference rooms: yes
- Banqueting: yes
- Garden/grounds: yes
- All areas of Club are WiFi enabled
- Airport pickup and drop available on request
- The Residency at Colombo Swimming Club provides resort type residential facilities.