CSC offers excellent opportunity for members to use its multiple function areas to host meetings successfully. Each function area provides the right mood and ambiance for your next corporate event. Discuss with us about your meeting requirements and we will be more than happy to make the best possible suggestions to make your function a productive one.
|Pax||2 hrs||4 hrs||8 hrs|
|Sands||10||Rs. 3,500/=||Rs. 6,500/=||Rs. 11,500/=|
|Waves||25||Rs. 6,000/=||Rs. 10,500/=||Rs. 18,500/=|
- OHP & Screen
- Maggi Board
- Writing pads & Pens
- Free WiFi & Sound
Specialized Menus Served In The Meeting Rooms
- Sandwiches / Baguettes
Reservation Procedure for Business Centre Meeting Rooms
Enquiries could be made over the phone to the Business Centre and followed up with an e-mail request.
- Reservation Register – A tentative booking is entered in the register.
- Advance – An advance payment of 50% is required to confirm the booking. Payment cannot be debited from the member account. Cash, cheque or card payment is required.
- Specialized Menu – A wide range of menu choices are available i.e. Breakfast , A la carte, Set Menu, Snacks, Sandwiches /Baguettes etc., which can be served in the meeting rooms on request. The food and beverage requirements will have to be given at least 02 days in advance.
- Function Sheet – All details pertinent to the booking of meeting rooms will be entered in the Function Sheet and signed in confirmation by the member at least 48 hours in advance.
- Letter of Agreement – To be signed by the member.
- Final Billing – After the meeting is over, the meeting room bills will be debited from the member account if credit is available. If there is insufficient amount of credit available, the member is informed and a payment is requested. All food & beverage bills will be billed by the F&B Dept.
- Cancellations – Will be accepted at no charge if the cancellation is notified by email to the Manager at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. If the cancellation is done less than 48 hours prior to the event, there will be no refund of the advance paid.
- Meetings – will be permitted only till 5 pm on Fridays.
- Food items – Food items will not be allowed to be brought into the meeting rooms for consumption.
- Purpose of Reservation – Booking of meeting venues will not be permitted for commercial purpose, selling of tickets/ promotions etc., Tokens for private or secondary usage will not be permitted at any time.
- Banners / Pennants – Display of Banners /Pennants of any nature will not be permitted unless with the specific approval of the CSC Management.
- Presence of Member – It is mandatory that the Member reserving the meeting rooms be present at the venue at all times without exception. All losses and damages caused at the venue will be charged directly to the member (without negotiation). Value of such damages will be decided by the club.
- Time – Meetings – 7 am up to 6.30 pm
- Parking – Special parking arrangements if required will be made at the Araliya (Next to the Hyatt Building) at a nominal fee.
- Personal Body Guards – Personal bodyguards or Security personnel are not permitted inside the club areas at any time during meetings and should remain in the parking lot.