INFORMATION FOR RECIPROCAL MEMBERS/ CLUBS
Club Name: Colombo Swimming Club
Address: 148,Galle Road,Colombo 03,Sri Lanka
Country: Sri Lanka
Telephone no: +94 11 2421645 / 4645220
Fax no: +94 11 4723955
firstname.lastname@example.org (General inquiries)
Web site address: www.colomboswimmingclub.org
|Opening Times||Monday – Sunday||6 am – 12 midnight|
Is accommodation available? yes
Are reciprocal club members allowed to bring guests? Yes (only if residing in the club)
Are reciprocal members allowed to bring guests to stay? yes
Are children allowed? yes
Reciprocal Members May use Facilities no more than 40 days per calendar year.
Is there a dress code? yes
- Dress code applicable for entry to Tony’s Tavern Bar.
- “Members/Guests in sweaty attire after a workout/games are not permitted entry.
- No flip flops/rubber slippers at any time in the Bar.
- Slippers of any kind is not permitted after 7.00 p.m.
- Sandals are permitted after 7.00 p.m. “Closed shoes preferred.”
- Smart Casual at all times. No shorts, open shoes or collarless shirts are allowed in the bar after 7 p.m.
- No swimsuits are allowed in Main Club House.
Is a visitor’s charge levied? Reciprocal Members – no charge. All guests- charge levied.
Is smoking permitted on the premises? yes (Only in open areas)
Are the following dining facilities available?
- Restaurant: yes
- Drawing room: yes
- Bar: yes
Are reciprocal members permitted to use all of these facilities? Yes
Are the following sporting facilities available?
- Swimming pool: yes
- Steam Room: yes
- Gymnasium: yes
- Tennis: yes
- Badminton: yes
- Squash: yes
- Golf: yes – on pre notification
- Are reciprocal members permitted to use all of these facilities?: yes
Are the following services/facilities available?
- Library: yes
- Conference rooms: yes
- Banqueting: yes
- Garden/grounds: yes
- All areas of Club are WiFi enabled
- Airport pickup and drop available on request
- The Residency at Colombo Swimming Club provides resort type residential facilities.